Nowadays, every new business quickly builds its digital presence as the technology made everything relatively easier but also increased the competition. So to attract more traffic to your website, it’s crucial to have a robust digital marketing strategy. Although there are plenty of platforms and tools available yet 57% of marketers are only optimistic about accessing the next-best-action marketing decisions.
This is why marketers lack the valuable data which they need. Due to this reason, it’s essential to use the best digital marketing tools to increase the productivity of your company and brand.
Digital marketing tools to boost your performance
Through advanced digital marketing tools, you can quickly achieve your goals and boost your digital ranking. However, to do so, there are five smart digital marketing tools enlisted below to help you achieve your target. Let’s start with our list of types of digital marketing tools to grow your online business.
Well, you have often heard about SEO and how important this activity is to boost your digital career. It’s not even possible to brand your business without using SEO. Thus make sure to utilize SEO extension to enable your digital presence.
These include SEMrush, Frog SEO, HubSpot, Moz, Detailed SEO Extension. So these tools can help you in:
- Regulate keyword research.
- Track ranking on the most used search engines.
- Perform thorough audit
- Identify backlinking
- Check and reveal any site errors which might affect SEO.
So by using these tools, you can audit crucial KPIs of your business to strengthen your strategy and achieve your business goals. Let’s discuss all these tools in detail.
- SEMrush: It is one of the best digital marketing tools for professionals. The tool offers endless opportunities for digital marketers to improve their client’s Google Ranking. The tool provides services like On-Page SEO Checker, Website Traffic Analysis, Website Audit, keyword analysis, and SERP positioning. Recently they also added an SEO content writing tool. It is one platform for all your digital marketing tools needs.
- AHREF: How can we not add to our list top digital marketing tools for digital marketing. It’s a powerful tool for digital marketing companies. It is a highly competitive tool for professionals. It is an SEO tool that will help to optimize your website, analyze competitors, study customers’ keywords, explore SEO content opportunities, and lastly analyze website ranking in search engines.
- Screaming Frog SEO: Another popular software – a must-have tool for digital marketing agencies. It is a fast and reliable SEO auditing tool. Trusted by thousands of digital marketing companies. This helps to find broken links, audit redirects, analyze page titles, analyze duplicate content, extract Xpath, review directions, generate XML, and schedule audits. It is a complete SEO audit tool for professionals.
- MOZ: It is one tool that is backed by the largest digital marketing community. The tool helps to analyze website SERP, local ranking, and domain authority.
- Ubersuggest: This is a new addition to the digital tool for marketing. It is a free digital marketing tool for beginners. The tool helps to generate keyword ideas to improve and boost your search engine optimization strategy. It is a must-try digital marketing tool for freelancers.
- Money Robot: It is one of the popular backlink generator software. This tool can be used by website owners to generate over 1000000 free backlinks. It supports all types of backlinks this is what makes it different from other link generator tools. You just need to submit your website and the tool will create links for you that support different platforms like Web 2.0, Blogs, Press Release, Classified, Wiki article, forums, and RSS.
- SEOptimizer: It must haveRankingduct in your digital marketing tool list. SEO optimizer is an SEO audit and reporting tool. It offers complete website audits which are clear and actionable.
- SEO Site Checkup: This is another SEO checker tool. This is listed among the important tools for digital marketing. It is a professional SEO monitoring tool that audits your website and tracks SEO performance based on 30+ SEO variables.
- Local Falcon: The name of this is not like others; it is a different digital marketing tool. Local Falcon tools analyze sites based on geological location. It is helpful for local search engine marketing. You can easily track location, date, and trends.
This was a shortlist of SEO must-have tools for digital marketing professionals. Let’s explore other varieties of digital marketing software tools you need to improve your client’s website ranking.
Keyword Research Tool
Keywords play an essential role in the digital marketing process. Without keywords, no internet marketing plan can be successful. Keyword research and implementation is a tedious task. Thank you to the developers who introduced keyword research tools. Where you can use them to automate your keywords strategy. Here is the benefit of using a keywords research tool:
- Navigate through high-value keywords
- Understand keyword positioning
- Track competitors keyword strategy
- Evaluate keywords gap
Here is a list of popular keyword research tools. These tools will help you improve your digital marketing strategy.
- WordStream: It is a free digital marketing tool for keyword research. WordStream SEO keyword tool allows you to organize, analyze, and search higher-paying keywords. It is easy to use for beginners. You must give this tool a try if you are looking for an alternative Ranking Google free digital marketing tools.
- Google Trends: yes, you can use this tool to find the best keywords for your business. The Google trend keywords tool will help to find effective topics that current users are searching in the Google search engine. Implementing these keywords on your website will help to target mass customers.
- Keyword Generator: It is a classic free keyword generator tool for beginners. The tool generates over 150 different keywords on the relevant seed keyword.
- Keyword Sheeter: If you want to cheat the game of keyword then this is my friend the best tool for you. keyword sheeter pulls out 1000 automatics keywords.
- Answer the Public: This important digital marketing tool will help you find the questions users are searching for. You can use this tool to search for topics on a seed keyword.
- Keyword Surfer: It is a free chrome extension for keywords. The tool estimates the global and monthly search in the Google search engine query box.
- Question Bd: Find questions people ask on the internet about specific topics. Use these questions as long-tail keywords in your content.
- Keywords: It’s a unique tool that extracts the keywords from Reddit’s top comments and searches results.
- Google Search Console: It’s the most effective tool that helps you track your performance in organic search even if it shows plenty of keywords data that are already highly ranked.
- Bulk Keyword Generator: This tool generally uses local SEO and generates keywords related to the business type.
This was a quick list of keyword research tools. Now, let’s dig into other types of essential digital marketing tools you need.
Content Marketing Tools
Here are some of the best tools that will help content marketing and even find a perfect topic for your content.
- Crello is the best tool for forging professional-looking visuals. Through its help, you can create a brochure online via brochure maker and can also create CTA buttons, social images, videos, animations, infographics, posters, e-book covers, graphs, and more. But the best part of this tool is you don’t need design experience to create such appealing visuals in some minutes.
- Grammarly is the most popular writing assistant tool supported by AI (Artificial Intelligence), which is used to proofread, eliminate errors, and check plagiarism in marketing copies.
- BuzzSumo enables you to analyze trends regarding specific topics, explore the best content for any niche, find out key influencers to endorse the content, monitor your performance, and more.
- Frase is an intelligent content optimization tool powered by AI so that your firm receives advanced content insights to promote your brand’s visibility. Further, with the help of this tool, you can get a list of related statistics, topics, recent news, FAQs, figures, and facts. Even other kinds of information will help you to create compelling content.
- Kred measures your online presence as it helps you to connect with the influencers who can amplify your post on social media. It mainly analyzes the Twitter and Facebook activity so you can approach the right influencers who can impact your business.
- ClickFunnels is a simple drag-and-drop platform that helps you create a sales funnel to check how many visitors turn into your content and their journey. So you can improve your content to see how much your audience is paying attention to it.
- Canva makes sure that your latest blog post shows high-quality images so people can click it. It has its own pre-built template with a drag-and-drop feature to ease your designing work.
- Uberflip is the smart tool that improves the “content experience” and boosts your performance so your buyer can buy whatever product you’re selling. It generally contains lead generation, content marketing, sales enablement, and account-based marketing.
Email Marketing Tools
Email Marketing is known as a powerful tool as you can reach a broader range of customers through a single click. Well, this can be achieved with the help of the following tools- MailChimp, Get Response, Aweber, Constant Contact. Through these tools, a client can make email marketing more effective. Further, the following are the different options and features available to these platforms:
- Effortlessly create mobile-responsive emails.
- Automatically resend emails
- Trigger a series of emails according to customers’ interests.
- Get complete insights regarding open and bounce rates through detailed reports.
- Easily create email lists via data from websites and other social media channels.
- Send personalized emails
- Connect e-commerce stores to recommend products to the customers.
- Create and send a series of emails to new subscribers.
Let’s be on the hunt for an email marketing tool that will save your time and automate your digital marketing campaign.
- HubSpot Email Marketing: It is acclaimed as the top email marketing automation tool. The platform has recently launched a free email marketing tool that supports hundreds of templates. This digital marketing tool is also available for free download.
- Omnisend: This tool is for e-commerce email marketing. You can integrate with your site to send professional sophisticated emails to customers.
- SendPulse: It is a multi-channel email automation tool. it comes with a ton of professionally designed email templates that you can easily customize using a drag-and-drop editor. You can then set up these customized emails to be automatically sent out at the right time based on user behavior, event trigger, and other variables.
- MarieListe: Sophisticated features like the landing page builder and the pop-up customizer make MailerLite stand out among free email tools in the market. In addition to the basics like the drag-and-drop email builder, the tool comes with a rich text editor and a built-in photo editor to create stunning emails.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is the oldest and popular email automation tool. It’s easy to use features which makes it favored among business owners. Email marketing plays an important role to establish a digital marketing ground. Using email templates you can create your content and add subscribed to who you want to send emails to users. Not only this, MailChimp offers detailed email analytics so that you can evaluate your email performance.
- WebEngage: It’s a complete marketing automation suite that helps to grow business with the help of personalized and contextual campaigns to engage the targeted users via In-app, Push, On-site, SMS, Web Push, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Email, and notifications.
Social Media Marketing Tools
At present, there are around 4 billion active users on social media. These users are of all ages, situations, groups, professions, and much more. Thus to increase your business, social media marketing is a must to look after. Moreover, there are plenty of social media marketing tools to help you boost your social media presence.
These tools include Sendible, Eclincher, Hootsuite. Each platform has its unique features, advantages, and options on various offers to create your social media campaign more effectively to return maximum ROI. These platforms enable the marketers to:
- Automatically create scheduled posts, so your business account stays active 24/7.
- Determine the performance of the campaigns via powerful reporting.
- Seek and create new content to post and also organize it in such a manner to achieve the maximum shares.
- Enhance posts using hashtags and keywords.
Let’s get started with our pick for a list of marketing tools for social media marketing:
- OptinMonster: It’s a powerful tool with a drag-and-drop template that helps you build stunning pages, pop-ups, and lightboxes. Now with the help of the ChatBot element, you can connect to many people at once.
- RafflePress: It’s the perfect giveaway plugin to create an online campaign and competition with its bonus actions feature you can also reward the users for only operating certain actions like- following you on any social media platform, viewing, visiting, or sharing your post. So due to its help, you can boost your social engagement and followers.
- Smash Balloon: With the help of the Smash Balloon plugin you can easily connect your social media account to your WordPress site within 30 seconds. It can even display your post on your social media account by creating a beautiful post so many users can interact with you.
- Audience: It’s a social intelligence tool that helps you to understand your audience and target a new audience through their social reaction and clicks. Further, it helps to optimize, track, and report audience engagement.
- Tweepi: It’s mainly created for Twitter to gain more followers. It is done by finding the relevant topics on which you and your audience shows interest then mentioning them on your tweet, or following them can help you better engage.
- Socedo: Socedo discovers the people who are fit for your profile on social media and categorize the individual into segments so you can promote your content with only the relevant segment audience.
- Socialbakers: The fall-stack suite provides insights into your performance vs. competitors. So it will permit you to improve the quality of your content. This tool is best for monetizing your campaign. You can even manage the budget while boosting customer retention, acquisition, and growth.
- Agora Pulse: The affordable and simple management tool having basic analytics and scheduling features so you can run quizzes, contests, and promotions. Even it allows you to check how your marketing campaign piles up against the competitors.
- CrowdBooster: It offers real-time data to create key performance metrics. You can even export the report via tables and graphs to check the audience engagement and improve content.
- Analiso.io: It provides several marketing tools to monitor social media profiles and hashtags.
Growth Hacking Tools
Alexa, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, and Colibri.io are robust growth hacking tools that help in optimizing your current marketing strategy by analyzing your competitor’s data. So through these tools, you can get achieve the following benefits:
- Better understand the users
- Improve comprehensive product experience.
- Evaluate the customer behavior
- Execute experiments during the customer journey at any point in time.
- Atlassian: It is a No.1 project management tool. It is recognized as the best digital media marketing tool for project management in 2021. The tool is developed for agile teams where digital marketing teams can plan and track their strategy. Atlassian is a seamless platform where you can easily manage your work. It is known for its excellent digital marketing strategy tool.
- Expandi.io: It’s the first tool for LinkedIn B2B marketers so they can automatically view profiles, send messages or invite people based on their customer preference.
- Zapier: Zapier is the single tool that connects with 1000+ marketing tools so you can create some powerful automation.
- CrystalKnows: It helps to interact better, based on the social profile of the person the tool helps to provide a personality profile along with tips so you can interact and understand that person.
- GrowthBar: It’s an SEO Chrome Extension that automatically generates keywords and their volume even provides SEO statistics for each search result.
- Landbot.io: With this tool, you can create your chatbot, FAQ bot instead of contact form.
- Colibri.io: It provides freedom to check what others are saying about the product and how you can approach your audience based on the report.
In short, you can boost your digital performance by taking advantage of the right digital marketing tools, which will help your marketing agency to increase productivity. Furthermore, the tools mentioned above are bound to help you achieve your targeted goal.