The bright and colorful logo of “Google” which appears on the Google home page is cannot be ignored. The Google logo is the trademark sign for Google LLC. 20 million people worldwide use Google to find answers. People go to www.google.com to find solutions for questions and queries when the Google Doodle logo appears on the screen. Google Doodle is an interim or temporary change made in the logo of Google by doodlers to make it fun and interesting.
Google Doodle About
In this section, we will cover, what is Google Doodle? Google Doodle is fun, interactive, and surprising! They are unique and interesting. The Google Doodle changes made for a brief time to attract the audience and give them something new. Google Doodle depicts special occasions like festivals, holidays, birthdays of celebrities and personalities or anything new which has gathered a lot of publicity.
Who invented Google Doodle?
Google Doodle developers comprise of designers employed to create doodles. Those refer as Doodlers. Initially, the Google Doodle design was design by outsourcing but later it was created and posted by employed designers of Google called Google Doodlers. They have created thousands of doodles to date and are always working on developing innovative and fun doodles.
How does Google Doodle work?
The Google Doodle is made by selecting events and occasions regularly according to the inputs given by users and Google employees. Google users could contribute to giving ideas and suggestions for creating doodles through email. There are so many suggestions which Google receives each day for doodles that it becomes difficult to incorporate each one of them all the time.
What are the Famous Google Doodle themes?
- Google Doodle Olympic Games
- Martin Luther King Jr. day
- Valentine’s day
- Thanksgiving day
- Earth day
- Mothers/father’s day
- New Year’s Eve
- U.S Independence day
- Lunar new year
- Saint Patrick’s day
What are the Highlights of Google Doodle?
The first-ever doodle was made to honor the 1998 annual burning man event in Nevada which was created to inform the users if in case the servers crashed.
- Initial doodles were just images mentioning the topic or occasion in the form of text but later increased in number and types.
- Google doodles application comprise of animated, hyperlinked, video and even in the interactive format.
- The first animated doodle was introduced in January 2010 to honor Sir Isaac Newton and the first-ever interactive doodle was posted soon after to celebrate Pac-man.
- Hyperlinks started appearing in doodles soon after, which could link search results to the topic of doodle.
- Google have posted and published more than 2000 national and international doodles on its home page mentioning many famous personalities.
- In October 2010, Google presented its first-ever video doodle to mark the 70th birthday of John Lennon.
- In April 2011, it posted the first-ever live-action doodle in video format.
- In November 2018, during the presidential elections in the U.S., Google logo was changed to “Go vote”.
- In March 2019, Google doodle used artificial intelligence to make music to mention German musician Johann Bach.
- Google doodle all games are interactive. In 2010, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of arcade game, Google Doodle Pac man Game was launched.
- For the summer Olympics, in 2012, Google Doodle basketball game was launched as an interactive game.
- On 30 October 2016, Google Doodle Halloween game was launched called Magic Cat Academy.
Google Doodle Competitors
Each year Google Doodle conducts competitions for school students to create their doodle. The competition is referred to as “Doodle 4 Google”. Winning doodles are displayed on the website, where the users can vote for the winner. In the end, the winner gets a trip to Googolplex and the design is hoisted on the website for 24 hours.