Search the world’s information on your fingertips. Get to know the most popular Google search engine preferred by 20 million people.
What is Google Search?
Google Search web search engine is also known as Google web search. Google search website has become a common online terminology among the people to say “let’s Google it” instead of “let’s search it”.
According to Google Search Wiki
“Google Search, also referred to as Google Web Search or simply Google, is a web search engine developed by Google LLC. It is the most used search engine on the World Wide Web across all platforms, with 92.62% market share as of June 2019, handling more than 5.4 billion searches each day”.
This shows the level of impact Google has on users mind. Google search engines facilitate people to find answers to anything and everything on Google search appliance which lets them connect with it.
A Google search operator supports over 149 different languages and is developed by Google LLC. Written in python, C, C++ languages Google search language is the most widely used search engine to date with more than 5 billion searches every day.
Why Google Search?
With the mission to collect and organize information of the entire world and make it available for everyone, Google search technology has become the most popular search engine with tons of useful content and information about various topics which has brought people to a more knowledgeable and informative era.
How does Google Search work?
Google search web servers extract data in the public domain through automated programs spiders and crawlers to find results for any given search. They are termed as Google search algorithm. Google search formula display links websites which contain content relevant to the search topic. There are thousands of website which has content about any topic you search. Google search generator uses the keywords according to the search text to find the relevant match of words to get information.
What are the Features of Google Search?
Well, you may find this section a little interesting. Many of you know of several google search facts, by only a few know about the popular products by Google search optimization. Let’s get into the topic.
- Google Search Indexing: Google search contains billions of websites and is over 100000000 gigabyte in overall size. Once the webpage is identified through crawlers etc., according to the search, it stores the keywords and is used for indexing any webpage by adding it to the Google index. Note Google search console fetch as google and submit to index.
- Google Search Syntax: Google search text read keywords and automatically corrects wrongly spell words as well. For a more customized approach, there is a huge variety of symbols including
- @ – referring to specific search online
- Site – to search on a particular website
- .. – to run a search within a specific range
- OR – To search for pages having the same type of query and many more
3. Google Search Products: Google not only searches web pages but also provide services including image search, Rainiertamayo,videos, gears TV , websites of news and many others. Google functions on different tools and products including:
- Google Search news
- Google Search maps
- Google Docs
- Google Search Operators
- Google Earth
- Google translate
- Google custom search
- Google History
- Google Search Images
- Google Space
- Google Earth
- Google Underwater
- Google Search Console
- Google Trends
4. Google search app: There is a mobile application of Google search for android and IOS platforms which enables information by its feature called “feed”. It is a news and information page which is updated on a continuous basis with new and latest topics and stories which interests internet users
5. Google Interactive Features:
- Google Search Weather forecasting
- Google Search Flight status
- Google Search Calculator
- Google Search Word definitions
- Google Search Word translations
- Google Search Time zone and currency conversions
- Google Search Population
Google Search Competitors
Though there are not many search engines against Google search there exist a few in certain regions which make the market competitive for Google. In China, Baidu, Soso.com is popular, South Korea has Daum.net and Naver.com, Yahoo and Bing are famous in Japan, U.S and Taiwan and Yandex are widely known in Russia.