If online marketing is your forte, combining traditional online marketing techniques with advanced technological skill is something that you are adept at, and marketing language services online across countries and continents piques your interest, then we have an opportunity for you.
Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies and initiatives for a variety of company owned and managed websites in English language.
- Should have experience in content marketing.
- On-page and off-page optimization of websites.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
- Drive traffic by achieving top rankings in organic search results and creating/managing PPC and CPC campaigns
- Generating XML sitemap and submit it in major search engines.
- Performing data analysis through Web Analytics tool and identifying areas for improvement.
- Analyze analytics reports and produce relevant reports for the management.
- Participating in Social Media Networking Websites to build network and drive traffic to our website.
- Participating in Social news and Social bookmarking websites to get traffic.
- Recommend innovative web-marketing ideas
- Work on quick search engine indexing of websites.
- Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends.
- Optimize various web site components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword density, internal linking, site map, etc.
- Directories Submission, Articles, Blogs, Forums, Link building
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org