Your assistant is ready to help you wherever you want! Google Assistant can help you remember your friends birthday, set alarm to wake up or call mom on one simple voice command. Extend the help way to your Google Home, phone, watches, or car. In the post, learn more about Google Assistant and how to use.
What is Google Assistant?
Google Assistant is a next-gen artificial intelligence technology by Google. You find things or get things done on voice commands. The Google Assistant application is available on both Android and iOS device.
Which Google Assistance Device To Buy?
Initially, Google made Ok Google Application available for pixel phones. But, with an increase in demand for the application, Google introduces voice commands on Google Home, Google Smart Watches, and other devices.
Features of Google Assistant
The advantage of Google Assistant is endless. But we manage to write down below a few of them especially for you.
- Just say ‘Hey Google’. Your Google Assistant is ready to help when and where you need it.
- Manage your daily calendar with Google Assistant schedule
- Get help to complete everyday task
- Set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reminders
- Find and play favourite music based on a genre
- Get alerts so that you can tick off your daily to-dos
- Find fast answers to your questions
- Get real-time weather forecasts and updates
- Find videos and podcast
- Search for live match around the world
For more help on Google Assistant check here
Google Assitant Languages
List of Languages Applicable on Google Assitant
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
How To Access Google Assistant With Voice?
It is simple. Now you can access fo Google Assistant with voice match on your phone by saying “OK Google” or “Hey Google”. Follow these easy steps to get started with Google Assistant app:
- On an Android smartphone, touch and hold the home button.
- Else say “OK Google” or “Hey Google”.
- In the bottom right on your Android phone press symbol
- Go to “Assistant devices”
- Select device
- Turn Google Assistant on or off
How To Teach Google Assistant to Recognize Voice?
Use the following instruction to help Google Assistant settings recognize your voice:
- Start on Google Assistant device
- In the right top, click on the profile picture or go to Google Assistant settings
- Under the Google Assistant device, select your device
- Ensure that Google Assistant is ON
- Select ‘Voice Model Retrain Voice Model’.
- Follow the instruction to record your voice.