Do you know where is your site ranking in Google search engine? SERP position checker is the easiest way to garner this information. Every SEO professional puts in the time and effort to rank a keyword. Checking where your website is ranking in search results is quite a task every time. A SERP analysis lets you see real-time results from any location. In this post, we will discuss what are SERP position checker, its benefits, and popular tools.
If your website running up and ranking high in search engines? Then you probably need a keyword ranking tool. Anyways. you have made it far. It is time to find out a solution.
What is SERP Position Checker?
SERP Keyword Position Checker is a tool to check the keyword rank in Google ranking. A keyword position checker is a paid or free tool to determine keyword position. The rank tool also helps in keyword monitoring in search results. What page of Google are you on? That is likely to be the most common question in digital marketing.
How does SERP Position Checker work?
Google SERP Position Checker analyze rich snippets and compare sites with competitors. Using a tool is one way to guarantee that your page will appear in top search results on any search engine. Like some popular search engines are Ask.com, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, and more. The keywords that will be generated by the tool are among the best one for your market or niche.
When you are done publishing the content, your job does not end there. You have to make follow-ups and assessments on how your page is doing. This is one of the many ways to determine how your site or page is doing. You can do this by using the keyword position checker.
Why Do You Need Best SERP Position Checker?
Did you know Google analytics no longer allow to track rankings? There are numbers of premium tools that show you how you rank. There are many tools online but finding a tool which is accurate when it comes to assessing a page ranking on search engines based on specific keywords is challenging. Some of the key features include:
- Avoid staying behind your competition
- Tracks website rankings
- Compare local SERP’s
- Estimate traffic potential
- Improve website rankings
Our pick for top best SEP position checker tool list will give you an idea to play safe with the search engine optimization method through keywords. If you want to know what are the tools you can use to analyse and improve keyword ranking the read below:
13 Smart SERP Position Checker Tools
Free SERP keyword checker tools are popular among freelance SEO experts. Now, let’s jump into the deep end. First, we want to bring to you a free list of tools:
1. Google Search Console – Best Free SERP Position Checker Tool
Google Search Console popularly known as Google Webmaster Tools. It is a free keyword analyser tool from Google official. The tool allows you to manage and track website data from an SEO perspective. Having said that, Google Search Console tool answers all your queries to website ranking.
Features of Google Console:
- Free to use
- Export keywords
- Works on National database
- List of backlinks
- List of URL’s index by Google Crawlers
2. SmallSEO Tools- Free SERP Keyword Position Checker Tool
Small SEO Tools is a popular free SERP position checker tool. The tool allows users to find top keyword position in the search engine results (SERPs). Keyword position checker tool detects the position of a website in search engines for a given keyword.
Features of Small SEO Tool:
- Easy to use
- Up to 20 keywords per check
- Sophisticated algorithm
- Unlimited searches per user
3. Whats My SERP – Unlimited SERP Keyword Position Checker
Free SERP tracker tool checks top 100 Google searches for unlimited keywords. While you can check 10 keywords position per day. Perform multiple checks on-demand to properly gauge your SEO efforts.
Features of Whats my SERP:
- Unlimited on‑demand checks
- Unlimited domains
- Mobile tracking
- WMS perform automated checks
- Supports Bing and Yahoo search results
4. SERPRobot – Free Google SERP Checker Tool
SERPROBOT helps to check search engine ranking position easy in not time. It is a free Google SERP ranking checker for websites to find ranking.
Features of SERPRobot:
- Automatic SERP checking
- SERP history graphs
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited keywords
- Personalised results
5. SERPs – Best Keyword Rank Checker Tool
SERPs.com track thousands of keywords for multiple search engines, multiple devices, several locations, and languages. It allows users to analyse weekly, daily, and monthly rank check. Daily rank checking gives a clear picture of actual performance and also lets you spot big changes.
Features of SERPs:
- Daily data
- Any location
- Multiple devices
- Support 100+ languages
- Unlimited domain and users
- Google analytics integration
- White label and custom domain
- Backlinks explorer
6. AccRanker: Online SEO Keyword Checker
AccuRanker claims to be the world’s fastest keyword rank tracker. fast, free SERP checker allows you to get an accurate location, along with specific SERP results and rankings.
Features of AccRanker:
- Keywords updated every 24-hours
- Refresh keywords every second hour
- Data updates in just a few seconds
- Easy custom template reporting
- In-depth analysis
7. SERP SURF – Free SERP Checker
SERP SURF is a fast and reliable SERP checker tool to check the search engine keyword ranking position. The tool is free to use for marketers. Use SERP Surf to find accurate search engine position of the website of multiple keywords. Surf SERP is useful to check website health and monitor competition on targeted keywords.
Features of SERP SURF:
- Local wise keyword position checker
- Ranking from various search engines
- Supports Organic SERPs, Paid SERP’s, and Contextual SERPs
8. SERPSTAT – Growth Hacking Tool For SEO
SERPSTAT is all in one platform for search engine optimization (SEO) professionals. It another free SERP position tool. The unique selling point of the tool is that you do not require long reports anymore. Find out all information about every domain with one click using the Serpstat plugin. SERP position finder freemium model allows you to research keywords, analyze competitors and get acquainted with Serpstat without hassle.
Features of SERP STATS:
- Collect keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Determine the value of keywords
- Find keyword variations and search suggestions to expand your semantic core
- Search long-tail keywords
- Discover international data at no additional cost
- Analyze keyword trends
9. SPYSERP – Bing & Google Keyword Rank Tool and SERP Checker
If you want to check SERP position online, look no further than SPYSERP Checker Tool
Features of SPYSERP:
- Supports multiple search engines including Yandex
- City-wise, location-wise, and country-wise keyword research online
- Schedule SERP CTR position email notification reminders
- Flexible payment plans
- Check landing page keywords positioning
- Breakdown of keyword grouping
- Export data in PDF, XLSX, and CSV format
10. TheSEOTools – Keyword Position Checker
One of the best way to rank top in search engine organic rankings is to create quality content with relevant keywords. You need to constantly monitor and analyse competitors keyword strategy as well. Here comes theseotools.com handy. All you need to do is enter your website URL, keywords and get started.
Features of TheSEOTools:
- Find accurate results
- Assess page’s ranking on search engines
- Bulk majestic checker
- Bulk PageRank Checker
We understand that free keyword SERP checker tool has limitations. This is why we wanted to include the top keyword SERP position checker tool that is paid. Paid tools offer several benefits such as no limitation to use and find unlimited keyword results. Let’s begin with our top pick to paid SERP position checker tools.
12. SEMrush – SERP Position Tracking Tool for Ecommerce and Enterprise
There is no list complete without SEMrush SEO tool. Because of it one of the leading SEO toolkit for digital marketing professionals. Talking more about SEMrush SERP checker service, it helps to enrich web presence and ad copy with the best keywords. As a result, you can boost web presence.
Features of SEMrush:
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Get long-tail keywords
- Explore multinational and multilingual environments
- Group keyword with tags
- Target different devices
- Bid settings of your AdWords or Bing Ads campaigns
12. SERP Checker – Free Local SERP Position Checker Tool
SERPChecker is a free SERP analysis tool. The tool helps to analyze competitors SEO authority of the ranking websites. The search results show users on both mobile and desktop searches. The basic version is free for use
Features of SERPChecker:
- Localized SERPs simulation
- 45+ SEO metrics
- 50,000+ supported locations