Herein the term ‘users’ refers to the user/viewer whereas ‘site’ at www.digitalshiksha.com. Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully subject to the use of the site.
- The website pages content is for the use of general information only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor third party provides any guarantee or warranty as to timeliness, performance, accuracy, suitability, and completeness of the information or to the material found on the site. We are not liable for inaccuracies or error on the site permitted by law.
- Students need to clear Google exams to become a Google certified professional. Digital Shiksha offers a comprehensive training to prepare students and in no way guarantees certification from Google.
- The use of any information or material on the site is entirely at your own risk. Clearly, Digital Shiksha shall be not liable. Furthermore, it will be user responsibility to ensure that any information available through the site meet your specific requirements.
- Digital Shiksha owns content and material on the site. This material includes graphics, look, layout, design, appearance, etc. other than a proper copyright notice intimation of the material is prohibited. Unauthorized use of the material is a criminal offence.
- The trademarks used in the site those are not owned by us, are acknowledged on the site.
- The site contains third-party links for the convenience for further information. Indeed we do not endorse these websites. Moreover, we do not take any responsibility for the content linked websites.
- You agree to receive additional promotional information related to digital marketing via SMS, Email, or phone by signing up on our website.
- The use and dispute arising out of the use of the site are subject to the Law of India. Moreover, other regulatory authority.
The information on the site is for general purpose. Digital Shiksha is an endeavour to keep the information up to the date. However, we do not make any representation of information authenticity, completeness, accuracy, reliability, and availability. Any objection on such information is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, limitation, and consequences. Further, we do not have control over the content or material on third-party sites. In like manner, we do not endorse such content.
Digital Shiksha accepts payment via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Payment Gateways, and Debit Cards. The user provides lawfully owned correct and accurate payment details (credit/debit). We protect the payment information from third-party use. Unless obtained to fraud verification or by the law. Besides, you will be solely liable for the information confidentiality and security. Digital Shiksha expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as the consequences of unauthorized use.
The order number is confirmed after successful payment. If you experience error message may be due to technical error or service interruption, you can try again after 24 hours. We request you to confirm the same in booking history or with the customer service department. Digital Shiksha is not responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) in assumption to fail at order confirmation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Digital Shiksha authorized to decide the order authenticity. We reserve all right to sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situation that may result in cancellation or order includes non-availability of the product, errors in pricing information, and non- availability of the service.
For any cancelled order amount is reversed back to your account. Probably may take up to 20 days depending upon the bank. For more refund related information check the training terms page.
In the event, when the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them concerning or arising out of these terms and conditions, then such dispute shall be resolved in the Court of India. Digital Shiksha resists any third party vendor, resolution, or personnel.