[et_pb_section background_color=”#1e73be” inner_shadow=”on” fullwidth=”on” parallax=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Fullwidth Header” title=”Digital Internet Marketing Training Courses Terms & Conditions” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” subhead=”Course Payments, Substitutions, Transfers & Cancellations” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Payment/Fees Internet Marketing Training Terms and Conditions
- Payment is required within 05 days of invoice date, or before the training, whichever is earliest.
- It is the accounts team responsibility to ensure the invoice is sent to the appropriate party for payment.
- Electronic invoices are legally binding and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of India and New Delhi.
- Should this invoice become overdue, we reserve the right to recover all costs relating to debt recovery. Any commercial communications need to be directed solely to our commercial team by email, finance (at) digitalshiksha.com.
Substitutions, Transfers & Cancellations by the Client
- The client may substitute a delegate on a course at no additional charge.
- The client may change the date of a course subject to the following scale of charges.
- Notice given in writing/email by the client to info (at) digitalshiksha.com
Scale of Charges
More than 28 days
Between 22 and 28 days
Between 15 and 21 days
Between 7 and 14 days
Less than 7 days[/one_third]
We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties or store credit card details.